Friday 25 June 2021

 Hi guys this is my story I did about the mysteryist girl. Hope you like now read it!!!!

Hi I'm the author. I will be telling you this story about the mysterious girl so let's get into the story. It all started when Char heard something with her friends and they all looked back and there was a girl but then she disappeared when they looked back. They got scared but they were so close to the shop so they went to the shop and then ran to their house. When they came back they went to sleep. In the morning they all woke up to the girl right in front of them then they screamed for a minute then the mum came and saw the girl. They all screamed and ran for their lives. The girl disappeared and they were found for the day but at night it was not fine because the girl was there and the girls just stayed as quiet as they could in their lives. The girl left and it was fine. The girls woke up the next day and they went out to play outside on the monkey bars. The girl was there and they got kidnapped. The girls were in the white van screaming for their mum. The mum came to get them and she got them but the girl was asleep so the mum tied her up. When the girl woke up the mum revealed the girl and it was her sister for a prank. The end 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ruby WOW I really love your story maybe next time you could add more detail to your story and make your sentences longer and better for everyone to read but this story was amazing I loved it so keep it up love to see a bigger story next time with more detail.
    Thanks Calais from Paroa school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby I like your post because it is a inserting story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.